- Except for a very few cases, the Bible does not specifically explain
the SEQUENCE in which its prophecies will take place.
- Therefore, the sequence of events shown in this study are nothing
more than Biblebell's studied OPINION.
- On each page of these studies, the right hand column quotes Bible
verses using white letters. The comments shown in small maroon letters [like
this] are Biblebell's *interpretation* of certain Bible words
and phrases. In other words, the maroon letters are OPINION.
- Biblebell is a fallible human being. Like anybody else I have
my own hang-ups, biases, & misconceptions. Therefore, *be
a Berean!!* [Acts 17.11]
- Ponder carefully the verses we quote. Examine their context in
your own Bible. Draw your own conclusions.
- Most importantly, talk to God A LOT as you read